With 15 years experience planning weddings in Crete, Glam Events are the ideal wedding planners to take the stress away from you.
Glam events has been organising weddings and social events for over 15 years. The team’s impressive experience, innovative ideas and personal supplier relationships means that they can be trusted to create and deliver weddings tailored to every couple. Glam Events can take on all the preparations for your wedding, while you enjoy your stay in Crete. They commit to plan and accomplish the wedding that you dream of according to your wishes, needs and budget.
They can be flexible, either offering you full wedding coordination or will take care of only of only certain tasks that you find difficult to handle – it’s completely up to you.
Takis Zervoudakis, wedding planner at Glam Events says “Our special relationships that we have with the local authorities and vendors guarantee that we can solve any issue which may arise and to achieve the perfect result and prices.”
The aspiration of the Glam Events team is to become your wedding planning guardian angels. Glam Events can handle all the wedding preparations while you enjoy your stay in Crete. They commit to planning and accomplishing the wedding that you dream of – whilst meeting your needs and budgets.
Glam Events can be flexible in the way they work, they can either carry out full wedding coordination or if you prefer they can take care of only the tasks that you find difficult to handle.
- Paperwork and procedures
- Arrangements for the ceremony and the reception
- Photos & Video
- Beauty services
- Correspondence with the guests
- Travel, transfers and accommodation arrangements for you and your guests
Civil wedding for up to 50 persons – aprox. 1380 euros.
Before the wedding
- Booking wedding date and time
- Ceremony at any county of Crete area ( like Municipality of Chania, Platanias, Apokoronas, Kissamos etc).
- Assistance with legal paperwork ( not translation of documents)
- Detailed Wedding Confirmation Pack outlining the legal process and important information related to getting married abroad
- Full wedding planning service pre-travel
- Legal documents handling, Community fees, Marriage certificates
- Meeting you at your hotel when you arrive to go through all the details
- Visit to the venue to see the Ceremony and Reception areas (if required) on arrival
For the ceremony
- Two witnesses (if required)
- Coordinator during the ceremony
- Small table with table cloth for the signatures
After wedding services
- Personal escort to the Town Hall to sign your Marriage Certificate
- Legalisation of the marriage document with Apostille stamp from another local authority
- Delivery of the marriage document to you before your departure from Chania
Glam Events can arrange wedding ceremonies at all the fantastic beaches of Crete, at hotels and anywhere else in Crete that you may wish to take your vows. For further information, please visit their website.
Crete has a wide range of reception venues and Glam Events has contacts with many. They can organise your wedding reception at a restaurant, a tavern, a hotel or even on the beach or at a private villa.
We can’t start to explain how much all your help, dedication and perfection means to us! Everything was great and we couldn’t, wish for anything else. Our special day was Amazing! Everybody in the wedding said that they have never seen a more beautiful wedding! Thank you again for making all our wishes come true and to make this day the best day of our lives so far.
I had the best experience ever, We had an amazing support from Takis in everything, from planning the wedding to sort it out all the legal documents. The make up and the hairdresser were more than excellent. As they are very professional We did´t have to worry about anything so We had all the time in the world to chill and enjoy like kids. We wish you all the best I would repeat the experience over and over again!